Thursday, June 15, 2006

beautiful creature of God's handmade


This morning, same like the other morning, after i took the school bus from apartment to school, i still have to walk to my laboratory at the top of the hill. The weather this morning was sunny, gloomy, and windy ( could you imagine that..? ). I was walking alone (always..actually) and looked around, coz sometimes i could see a little squirrel passing by. Suddenly i saw this beautiful bird, fly across and stop at the big tree near me. For a moment i was standing still looked at the bird and amazed, than i remembered that i brought my digicam, so quickly but slowly ( i was afraid if my motion would make that bird fly away) i grabbed my digicam from my bag and started taking picture. I dunno the bird's name, but it has a crown and a beautiful feather.
Aniwei..i just wanna share this picture with you...-agnes

No comments: